Thursday, February 19, 2015

Barry M Passion Fruit + Spectraflair

Pre-Friday and I'm definitely ready for the weekend, as always. I can't complain too much though because the week was shorter due to an awesome super long weekend last week.

 I have a bright look for today and I hope you like it as much as I did.



This is pretty much exactly like a design Yvonne did from Lafemmelulu. Do you ever have that one account you can't help but love everything they do and want to copy everything? Haha. I even tried to pick a different color but I still went with a similar red/orange.

My base is Barry M - Passionfruit which is a coral but it leans very orange on me as opposed to some reviews I've read that said it's pink. And boy this color is BOLD. It's super in your face and gorgeous! And the pigmentation is insane. I had to be careful not to get this one anywhere but my nails because it's hard to clean up. My swatch is three coats and top coat but it's opaque and shiny enough after two!



After that was thoroughly dry I applied some chevrons from Glam My Mani and applied Liquid Sky Lacquer holo top coat over the chevrons and quickly peeled them off.



A little sun shot because it was so kind to grace my city with it's presence. 
Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment