Saturday, May 18, 2013

Indulging with Mimosas






Today I am wearing a shade from the China Glaze Avant Garden collection.
Mimosa's Before Mani's (p.s has anybody figured out why they spelled it that way..?)



It's a really pretty shade of peach and a little on the darker side of the spectrum. (In my eyes it leans a little towards a pink salmon color too) It also has this gorgeous gold shimmer in it that my camera failed to pick up for the most part. You can see it in the close up photo above on my index finger and middle the most!


I wanted to spice it up and I first I started stamping with Color Club Cosmic Fate, but then OPI DS Indulgence was next to it and I said "I wonder if this stamps well?!" And boy it did! I wish you could see more of the sparkle in these photos!
Winstonia Plate 111 (aka those suns everybody always uses)



Annd another photo because I can! Look at those suns. I call this combo, Indulging with Mimosas!

Thanks for reading ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment