Saturday, May 18, 2013

Galaxy Nails!

A few weeks ago for a challenge in nail art April, I attempted Galaxy nails for the first time!





I was a little nervous trying them at first because whenever I watched people doing it, it looked like so much work and despite that there's came out well! Whenever I do nail art I'm usually not that fortunate haha.

This is definitely one of those techniques that it's a mess, but you have to learn how to make it a pretty mess. It's not perfect but I think I did pretty well for my first try! 



Oh and it requires a ton of colors (at least for me). I used:
Wet n Wild Black creme (base)
OPI I Saw..U Saw...We Saw..Warsaw
OPI Tomorrow Never Dies
Unnamed white color by LA Colors
Unnamed pink color by LA Colors
 Sally Hansen Sun Kissed
China Glaze Fairy Dust on top

I personally like my index fingers and pinky the most (despite the smudged star :p) I might try this again with a warmer colored galaxy! And in my opinion those little twinkles people add just don't work for me. So I just did the little dots! Might leave that out next time. Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment