Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Swatch Spam! Pt. 1


Hi! Today is the first time I've really sit down and swatched. I haven't shown my picks from Pretty and Polished Adventure Time themed line! Some are from the Algrebraic collection and some from the Mathematical. I was fortunate enough to grab this while they were still up and it looks like she has discontinued them! :( Hopefully Chels brings them back!

Onward to the swatches. All are three thin coats with one coat of Glossy Glam topcoat because I wanted to show you guys a polish, non gritty surface a lot of these glitters can leave!

I'm Not A Banana based of of Jake the Dog. Really nice syrup/jelly type polish. I love glitter jellies.



I still have VNL at three coats so those who are turned off by that may want to layer it over another yellow. I don't mind!



Peebles based off of the Bubblegum Princess. A pretty light magenta/pink base that has orange and pink glitters suspended in them. 





The Young Hero based off of Finn the Human! Cool huh? A sheer white polish with satin like green hex glitters, a long with smaller blue hexes, blue squares, and tiny bright yellow sprinkled throughout.





7 Year Lich based off the character of The Lich. One of my favorites. I've shown it layered over China Glaze Pelican Gray and I love it! It is a flakie polish that reflects dark purple blue and shades of green. So unique. Had to do a little fishing for the black hex and diamond glitters but nothing too serious.





King of C-C-Cool based off of the Ice King. Ok. Definitely my favorite. How spot on is this polish to the character? It's a light blue jelly base white yellow hex glitters, medium and small blue hexes, mini red round glitter throughout... AND DIAMOND GLITTER! That wins it all in my book. You have to do a little fishing for the diamonds but nothing a good shake/roll/storing upside down can't fix!





Ah if I had to pick a favorite I'd pick King of C-C-Cool and 7 Year Lich. But they're also beautiful and spot on to the television show! If I wasn't already a fan, I would be after this. Hope you guys enjoyed the mini spam :) thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment