Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Polka Dot Jelly

I usually don't blog on Tuesday but here it is! Ah, I've been in such a nail art rut lately but I've got a cute idea for Easter nails so that's around the corner. And school is heading into the last month so I've got that to focus on, so I've only had time for quick manis. My favorite of those quick but cute designs/combinations... the jelly sandwich.

I think this is my all time favorite combinations. 2 coats L'Oreal Berry Jealous, 1 coat of OPI Polka.com and finish it off with 1 more coat of Berry Jealous and top coat.

I love this L'Oreal polish on it's on too. It's such a gorgeous vibrant berry pink and the formula on these is amazing. They had a whole collection of these and I regret not picking up more!


Macro mode washes me out terribly for some reason haha.

What's your go to color/design/cute nail combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment