Sunday, August 2, 2015

Floral Water Decals

Happy Sunday!
 Geez I feel like my title is lacking so much creativity haha. But I can't be bothered to think of anything else. Today I have these amazing water decals to show you guys!


On my thumb, index, and pinky I used Zoya Wednesday, a gorgeous dusty turquoise. This is actually my first experience with Zoya cremes. It was alright. A little streaky!

The water decals are from KBShimmer and they are my new obsession. So stinkin easy to use and they're super cute!


The rectangle studs are from Born Pretty Store (#98) and I love them! It gives that extra umph to the manicure that makes people think you spent time on it.

 They're super flexible and thin which I like because you can bend them if you have curved nails. My one warning is be sure to secure these with topcoat and pushing them down firmly because mine began to lift a day later. Other than that I will definitely be getting more of these! Be sure to use my code REIQ10 for 10% off  awesome nail art supplies.


Hope you're enjoying your last day of relaxation before the rat race Monday! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment