Friday, September 26, 2014

Tiffany Stripes

It's seriously been 5ever. This semester just came full force at me and nails definitely took a back seat. After I came back from vacation I had tough cuticles, almost calloused o_o and those needed to be softened up. They're finally at a point where photos are decent again! 

This look features China Glaze  For Audrey, a gorgeous muted Tiffany blue. Click the jump for a few more photos!


I've done a couple looks since I've been back and those are on my Instagram but I was so bad on photographing them for the blog. But I made it with this one! Scoooreee.

Marbling and me have been pretty good friends lately. I know, I know. Crazy right? But one of my go to accent marble designs is stripes. Simple and pretty!

My index and thumb are CG - For Audrey and the marble is also with Sally Hansen - White On, which is awesome for marbling. My middle finger is two coats of China Glaze Glistening Snow topped with two additional coats of O.P.I  - Which is Witch? I'm obsessed with that combo and I need to use it more! 







I missed blogging. I hope you guys who read missed me too! Hopefully I can get back to a somewhat regular posting schedule, at least once a week. Have to admit it took me a couple tries to pose my hand right again haha.

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that mani - it is gorgeous! Welcome back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete