Sunday, May 3, 2015

Glam Polish Watermarble

Hello hello!
Today I have another Glam Polish look for your viewing pleasure. Read on for more details~




First things first... the marble is done with Glam Polish - New Girl in Town and Without Love from the Broadway Collection earlier this year. The purple on my index and pinky is the same color I marbled with, Without Love. And my ring finger accent is Bewtiched from the Cast A Spell Part II collection.




I'm really pleased with the outcome! These polishes marbled pretty decent. I did it to match one of my blouses. Do you ever like to match your nails to your outfit? I don't do it often but it's obvious when I do I like to go all out. It was picture day at work too. To bad I couldn't stick my nails in the shot as well haha.

Thanks for reading! ~

1 comment:

  1. These are so glam-orous! That's awesome that those marble well too!

    ReplyDelete