Friday, July 4, 2014

Marbled America


Happy Fourth of July everyone! 
This post has what I have on my nails to celebrate today. Read on for more details :)





Thumb: Kevin! - Powder Perfect
Index and middle: Fifth Avenue - Square Hue
Ring: Fifth Avenue, Sally Hansen White On, KBShimmer Lo and Be Bold
Pinky: KBShimmer Lo and Be Bold (which is a tad darker in person)

I went for one striped marble accent because I had neither the time nor patience to do a whole hand haha. I loved how it came out! And it took less than an hour. Great news for someone who doesn't marble regularly.







I really wanted to do more than two patriotic looks but I guess I will save them for Veteran's Day haha! I hope you enjoyed this look and I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment