Monday, May 26, 2014

Peach Petals

Hey all! I've had this sitting around for a while and am just getting around to posting it. 


Click the jump to see how I got these pretty peachy petals. Say that three times fast..

This stamping decal design started off with a base of OPI My Vampire Is Buff on all my fingers. On my pointer and pinky finger I painted a round stud with Color Club Cosmic Fate. For the other accent fingers I stamped Winstonia Large Plate 04 with a black polish, and filled it in with the holo Color Club.
I stuck on my decals and voila! 

It reminds me of one stroke flowers almost. Which reminds me I need to practice those. I can't even remember the last time I picked up a brush!




 This one's actually my Cinderella hand which looks better. How does that even happen?! Sorry it's rotated funny, I can't get my hand to cooperate the same way ha. I'm not sure which accents I liked better. The studs or just the plain peach holo so I posted both hands!

I love the manicure but not too happy with the photos so I guess that's why I forgot about it. My hands have been crazy dry lately so excuse any extra grease. Hope you enjoyed this quick one! :)

4 comments:

  1. Those flowers look amazing! I haven't tried stamping decals yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think I prefer the accents with the studs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are beautiful and your pictures are great, as usual! I can't wait for you to be done with school so you can do nails allll the time and I can look at em!

    ReplyDelete