Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Manis for Talia Joy


Many who are involved in the beauty blog/vlog life, whether viewing or contributing, knows we lost beauty guru Talia Joy Castellano on July 16, 2013. I wasn't an avid watcher but I did know about her and watch her occasionally. How was she better than most grown women at make-up?! Haha amazing! I was so..devastated to hear the news. All I can say is she isn't in any pain anymore and she definitely left her mark on the world and raising awareness of child cancer.






 Darker green is Revlon - Posh and the lighter green is Keep Calm, Paint On by China Glaze. Design done with striping tape.





Thank you Nicole for organizing this and creating the hashtags. R.I.P Talia and thank you for always being such a positive light despite your hardships. Prayers to her family. 

Talia's last post was the inspiration for the mint mani.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment