Monday, July 22, 2013

Gray Weather... Grey Nails


Boo! Some summer I'm having here on the coast of California. Today was soooo gray/foggy. Hard to believe it's the middle of July! Anyhow, I let the weather guide my choice for a color today and I chose China Glaze - Pelican Gray.

It's definitely one of my favorites. I love that it's not your typical gunmetal gray, rainy blue/gray. It's just a very pretty light, muted gray. Gray, gray, gray!



 Formula was a little thin but it's buildable and dries quickly. I'm wearing three thin coats.



 I lovvvee it. Decided to add a little flair! (Spectraflair 35 to be exact!) My bottle is from KPT but many other indie brands have it out there. Gives any polish you have a holographic finish! How cool is that?! And I'm diggin this over the light gray. Gives it such a subtle look.



 Don't know why I put it on if the sun isn't out though! Haha. So here's some directly under my lamp.






Thanks for reading ;) Do you prefer gray or grey? I think I asked that before. I switch back and forth between the two!

No comments:

Post a Comment