Monday, July 8, 2013

Clearly Spotted Skies

Hi! Today I have a simple gradient topped with black and white glitter today.

The gradient below was a few layers of Essie Borrowed and Blue and Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear in Mint Sorbet (over a base of China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around)

It's really subtle and I love it! Although it is slightly more vibrant in real life.
The combo reminds me of a blue sky and green grass almost.



I was lucky enough to snatch the last bottle of the high coveted Clearly Spotted from the new Maybelline Polka Dots collection in my local Wal*Mart! My store usually sucks at keeping nail polish stocked.. but it looked like someone was hiding this last one! Snooze ya lose ;)

Shown below is just ONE coat of Clearly Spotted (which I am actually considering giving away/selling, since I have something similar to it already!) 



And finally, mattified! Because I've been a little obsessed with black/white glitter and matte combo lately. I love it! What do you think? I also did this mani as part of a twin mani with my Instagram friend Melissa! So definitely check out her post about it too. And her art in general, she's amazing! 





Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment