Thursday, July 25, 2013

Essie - Turquoise & Caicos


I've been in a jelly type of mood lately so I dug out one of my favorites in my collection (I act like I have a lot lol) Essie - Turquoise & Caicos! A very pretty dusty turquoise shade.

Being a jelly you expect a little bit of sheerness but this one is a little more on the opaque side. Swatches below are three coats with top coat.









 Mmmm so beautiful and squishy!!

I was also playing around with jelly sangwiches and discovered a dupe (almost) for Drops of Jade from the Maybelline Polka Dots collection! It's obviously not so jade but it looks a lot like it :) the black and white glitter I used is one coat of Social Suicide by the indie Different Dimension. I lovve it!


Hope you enjoyed the swatches and the little recipe ;) thanks for reading <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment