Monday, March 16, 2015

Lacquer Lust - One Lucky Unicorn

Helllo all! 
Today I am showing you a gorgeous polish from Lacquer Lust. Read on to see more.

This sparkly polish is another addition to Lacquer Lusts Unicorn polishes. One Lucky Unicorn is the St. Patrick's edition. It's a clear based polish packed with holographic glitters with green and yellow translucent hex glitters.

My swatch is three coats with top coat. While thin, it's a great formula that goes where you want it to go and is easily built up.





I definitely won't be getting pinched. I'm pretty sure that's an American tradition and I find that hilarious! Are you incorporating any green in your outfit/nails this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. This mani / polish is so pretty. I have been seeing some photos of Lacquer Lust and am very impressed. Thank you for sharing and for the wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete