Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Showers

Where did April even go? Honestly this year seems to be flying by. 
Anyway I have a quick stamping mani to share with you all today.

I decided to use the phrase April showers and interpret it on my nails. The rain and umbrellas are from the MoYou Tourist 5 plate.

The white base is the ever so perfect O.P.I - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. After that was dry I stamped on top with Color Club - Over the Moon. The glitter accents are O.P.I - It's Frosty Outside.



I wish the umbrellas weren't so close together so they would be a bit more distinguishable but all in all I'm really pleased with how cute this came out to be. Wow.. wait I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted a stamped manicure! What is wrong with me?

And what's ironic is here in California we are in drought still. We had one day where it tried to drizzle and nothing came of it lol. So I'm ending this month with a manicure expressing how I wish April was. 

Thanks for reading~

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. This year is flying by! These are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete