Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stamping Saturday: Hawaiian Shirt

Good afternoon and happy Saturday!
 I have some pretty cool stamped nails for you guys to check out today and I hope you like em as much as I do!



It's mixing two of my favorite things, water marbles and stamping. I started with a white base and my marbling colors were OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook and Amazon...Amazoff (btw worst decision ever. That teal is a witch to clean up)

My index and pinky are OPI - Thanks A Windmillion, one of my all time favorite colors. And everything is sprinkled with a bit of INM - Northern Lights.
The stamping details are done with an old Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear - White On and MoYou Pro 14


I really like the way these turned out! It reminds me of a Hawaiian shirt or something and it takes me away to the tropical vacation I can't afford! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, This is so pretty. Not only did the marbling come out perfectly (I secretly hate you so much right now. lol), but the whole design is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rei, oh yes this looks just like a Hawaiian shirt! I love the color combo and did you notice that the two shades of blue/aqua you used in your water marble could represent ocean waves?? It's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! It totally does look like a hawaiian shirt!!

    ReplyDelete