Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stamping Saturday: Holiday Splendor

Hey nailistas~

Today I have a combination I am pretty excited about. It's Christmas colors of course and I couldn't wait to post this! It was a spur of the moment combination and I kind of feel like I should have saved it for actual Christmas day... oh well!




My thumb is the now discontinued Powder Perfect - Kevin! The white base for the stamping is Polish My 
Life - Birthday Suit and the stamping is done with Essie - Going Incognito using MoYou XL Festive 03. My ring finger is Color Club Holiday Splendor (!!!! isn't this amazing???? I bought this after seeing this post) and my pinky is Glam Polish - Bewitched.







I am really really pleased with how this came out. Especially lining up the deer! I also love the colors because it's just so darn festive I am about to explode. Also sparkles galore and you can never go wrong with that. I hope you all enjoyed the post and are perhaps wearing something fun on your nails too!

No comments:

Post a Comment