Monday, November 24, 2014

Purple Flowers

Today I have a look that's copied from Natalie aka the stamping queen. It's her birthday today and as I sat down to do my nails I was thinking why not copy one of my favorite combos from her to say "Yay! I'm glad you were born so I can glean from your creative mind!" Is that weird? Only nail friends do that I'm sure hahaha. Anyway. Onward.


I used MoYou Pro Plate 11 for the decal that's stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme and filled in with Morgan Taylor Invitation Only. The base for the decal is OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. My decals are a lil rusty but I'm pleased with this simple combo!

I don't know if I got a bad bottle or something but I am not a fan of this formula. This is three thin coats. You're lucky you're gorgeous Morgan...

I hope you guys have a fabulous Monday. I will be spending my day in CPR/First Aid training for my job. Wee? At least my nails will look fly when I'm practicing on a dummy. That's all that matters right?




3 comments:

  1. This is the best present a NPA friend could give to someone (besides nail polish lol)! I love it! You're the sweetest! Thanks for being an awesome friend! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping skills completely own mine! This is great, Rei :)

    ReplyDelete