Friday, October 31, 2014

Glam Polish Warlock and Halloween Marble

Hello! Quick post today since I just got off work and I'm trying to start my Halloween festivities! aka Netflix and binging on candy and baked goods.

I've got another Glam Polish because this one is perfect for Halloween and autumn in general! Read on.





Seriously? Every polish in this collection is perfection. The different size hex glitter just adds so much depth. My swatch is two coats with two coats of top coat to bring out the shine, since these polishes dry a little textured. 



I think I captured it pretty well. It's a great shade of burnt orange that turned out to be very flattering for me considering I don't reach for oranges.


For the marble I used Color Club - Beyond and NYC Matte Top Coat  which worked surprisingly well for being a matte.




This manicure was part of a themed twin mani! My friend Ashley did an AHMAZING candy corn marble. Check out her Instagram for her photo! Thanks for reading! I hope you all are having or had a safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love them so much! That Glam Polish collection really is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete