Thursday, June 26, 2014

Do You Wanna Fanta? - Polished By KPT

Just saying right now, I took about a million and one pictures (actually around 70..) of this gorgeous polish! So it is a little picture heavy. But how is that a bad thing when we're talkin about polish?!

 Click the jump to plunge into these swatches!





Do You Wanna Fanta? is a stunning summer polish from Polished By KPT (queen of thermals).

 It is a juicy shade of tangerine when cold, and when it is warm it turns into a luscious, bright almost watermelon pink shade.

Cold state

Warm state

ADDED BEAUTY BONUS. In both warm/cold states there are all these small shimmery flecks of blue, purple, and orange that just multiply this gorgeous polish x10.







When it's transition is my favorite. It's unreal! Katherine no doubt nailed this color combo. Summer in a bottle. I own a few of her thermals and this just jumped to top favorite (sorry, Night Crawler) and I will definitely be pulling this out all summer!

All photos are three coats with HK Girl top coat. Formula was perfect as is usual with her thermals. They are a little bit thick but nothing unmanageable. Two coats would do for the average NPA, but I have really noticeable VNL 24/7 so I went for the extra coat.

I've never even had a Fanta before but if tastes as delicious as this color combo looks I am all in. 
Is this on your wishlist yet!?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is definitely on my wishlist now! She really is the queen of thermals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't take its beauty. soooo gorg and amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so good on you!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. This polish looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I though you did a gradient at first ! This nail polish is so gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete