Monday, June 10, 2013

Tomorrow Never Dies + Gold Finger

Today I have on Tomorrow Never Dies from the OPI James Bond Collection.
It is a gorgeous blurple (purple and blue) color and if you look closely it has some red and lighter blue shimmer inside also! I regret leaving this in my untrieds for so long. I'm drooling!


Of course I had to pair this OPI themed polish with a .... GOLLLLDD FINGAAA!! I couldn't help myself..   that song has been stuck in my head for ever! I think I am a little too funny sometimes. Ha! Shirley Bassey is amazing. I need to have a James Bond marathon soon. What is your favorite Bond movie?

For the gold accent finger I started with one coat of Milani Gold Glitz, and then two coats of Wet n' Wild The Gold and the Beautiful (that name lol)
The reason I started with Gold Glitz is because the WW polish is a really sheer gold glitter that isn't really buildable. So I put a more dense glitter underneath for a start.


Above is a close up, and you can see more of the red/lighter blue elements in this polish on my middle finger. Another reason to go out and buy it! I couldn't stop staring at this when I was wearing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment